Go to footer

[FDK] Bless you, Dr. Klein

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

[FDK] Bless you, Dr. Klein

Beitragvon KitKaos » Sa 11. Feb 2012, 17:33

Argh, have been meaning to review this for ages... *fail*

When I first read the title of this baby, I immediately thought of Kurt Vonnegut's "Bless You, Mr. Rosewater" (having looked it up, it's actually "God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater") - don't ask me why.

Anyway, I laughed out loud at the mess poor Dr. Klein is with Superman's powers AND that headcold at the same time. He's probably one of the characters that I'll always consider underused but won't really be able to write for the life of me - the more I love reading of him. :D And poor Clark trying to get him to relax and only making it worse! :)

Thank you for sharing! :thumbup:
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Re: [FDK] Bless you, Dr. Klein

Beitragvon Tahu » So 5. Aug 2012, 08:59

wie süß ist das denn? Armer Dr. Klein. Aber wer großes will, muss halt auch Opfer bringen. Hehe. Hab gut gelacht. Danke. :thumbup:
Tahu

I left behind a glass slipper and a businesscard in case the prince is really dumb - Lorelai Gilmore

Redakteur
Redakteur

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction