Go to footer

[FDK] ...and the gates of heaven were opened...

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

[FDK] ...and the gates of heaven were opened...

Beitragvon KitKaos » Mi 1. Jun 2011, 17:55

You know how much I love this story, the potent and imho perfectly well-rounded story you made of it - if me writing a couple "why?"s into your first version is what it takes to produce such a gem, then I'm glad I could help. :D :hug:

Love how much the two are in-character, love the rain and pouring analogy, love the homage to the old Reeve movies, and just about everything else there is to it. :)
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Re: [FDK] ...and the gates of heaven were opened...

Beitragvon Tahu » So 11. Sep 2011, 08:31

great story, I don't know the movie Superman II, so I don't know what happend in the fortress, but it doesn't matter. Your style is fluent and it's fun to read. The revelation is nice without anger and fighting. I like your Lois and I love the story. Thank you.
Tahu

I left behind a glass slipper and a businesscard in case the prince is really dumb - Lorelai Gilmore

Redakteur
Redakteur

Re: [FDK] ...and the gates of heaven were opened...

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Mo 12. Sep 2011, 21:54

Thanks to the two of you for your comments.

@Kaos: You really make me blush there. It was fun to write Reeve!Clark for a change and I'm very grateful for your help in writing all of this.

@Tahu:
I don't know the movie Superman II, so I don't know what happend in the fortress
That screams post-a-thon, doesn't it? ;)
Glad you liked reading and could follow without knowing the movie. :)
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction