Go to footer

What the world doesn't know...

Diskussionen und Fragen zu den Feinheiten wie auch den großen Zusammenhängen der verschiedenen Superman-Universen und -Kanons - Metropolis, Smallville, Krypton, Kandor, die Festung der Einsamkeit, der Daily Planet, Clark Kent, Lois Lane, etc etc etc.

Re: What the world doesn't know...

Beitragvon Gelis » Sa 24. Sep 2011, 10:48

Mir ist nicht ganz wohl in meiner Haut. :oops: Weil das der dritte Post hintereinander von mir ist. :sorry:
Aber KitKaos meint:
Jetzt müssten wir doch aber eigentlich glatt noch einen Mann zu diesem Thema zu Wort kommen lassen...
Nun, hier ist einer, hier ist

Clark Kent

Diese Frage kann ich aus meiner Perspektive mit einem klaren „Ja“ beantworten! Meine ganze Liebe gehört meiner Frau, Lois Lane. Jeder anderen Frau könnte ich nur Freundschaft entgegenbringen.

Aber was heißt ‚nur‘! Ich finde, dass das eine Menge ist.
Schon Epikur von Samos hat empfunden:
Von allen Geschenken, die uns das Schicksal gewährt, gibt es kein größeres Gut als die Freundschaft - keinen größeren Reichtum, keine größere Freude.
Na ja, fast würde ich sagen. Den Idealfall sehen sie bei uns. Meine Frau war und ist auch gleichzeitig meine beste Freundin.

Ja, ich glaube an Freundschaft zwischen den Geschlechtern. Lois würde natürlich wieder sagen, dass das nur an meiner Blauäugigkeit liegt. Aber ich habe ein sehr gutes Beispiel.

Eine ehemalige Kollegin hat sich als sehr gute Freundin erwiesen, Cat Grant. Obwohl sie schon sehr früh mein großes Geheimnis entdeckt hatte, schwieg sie. Was hätte sie bei seiner Preisgabe alles gewinnen können! Aber sie hat es nicht publik gemacht. Wenn das nicht echte Freundschaft ist!

:superman:
"How to double a good library? Read the books (stories) twice!"
(Charles Tschopp)

"Now is the best time!" (Paul Claudel)
Gelis

Redakteur
Redakteur

What the world doesn't know... - #5

Beitragvon KitKaos » So 2. Okt 2011, 20:07

Frage #5:
Was wäre dein Leben, wenn es ein Film wäre? Eine Komödie, Horror, Drama, Science Fiction? Und wer würde dich spielen?

Question #5:
What would your life be, if it were a movie? Comedy, horror, drama sci-fi? And who would play you?
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

What the world doesn't know... - #6

Beitragvon KitKaos » So 30. Okt 2011, 16:35

Frage #6:
Du bist heute Morgen als das andere Geschlecht aufgewacht - was jetzt?

Question #6:
You've woken up as the opposite sex this morning - now what?
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
KitKaos

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Sa 12. Nov 2011, 13:54

Chloe Sullivan:

Waking up something felt different today. I couldn't place it, but something was ... off.
Swinging my legs out of the bed to go to the bathroom I caught sight of myself in the mirror of my closet.

What the hell?!?!?

This couldn't be me! But when I moved my right hand to rub over my eyes and through my hair the guy in the mirror did exactly the same. He was also wearing the T-shirt and shorts I put on last night to go to bed. They only were much tigther now than when I slipped into them only about 6 hours ago.

Taking a step closer to the mirror I took a better look. At least I wasn't an ugly man. My hair and eyes still had the same color. I still was rather small and slim although I had grown about 20 centimeters and gained muscle. Skipping the waist area (no I wasn't brave enough to face that before coffee) my hairy legs made me groan. Only yesterday I had shaved them pretty and clean.

With a deep breath I finally left the sanctuary of my room. At least my dad was out of town for three days so I had time to find out what was going on on how to fix it. So I sent a text message to Clark my usual partner in crime asking him to come over in 30 minutes and hurried through my morning routine in the bathroom to finally get some coffee.

Armed with the second mug of the bitter brew, my laptop and the virtual Wall of Weird I was ready to face the latest crap this godforsaken 'Meteor Capital of the World' called Smallville had thrown on me.
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

What the world doesn't know... - #7

Beitragvon KitKaos » Do 5. Jan 2012, 10:44

Frage #7:
Was sind deine guten Vorsätze fürs neue Jahr?

Question #7:
What's your New Year's resolutions?

KitKaos

Re: What the world doesn't know... - #7

Beitragvon KitKaos » Sa 16. Jun 2012, 00:25

Frage #8:
Wenn du einen Feiertag erfinden dürftest, welcher Art und wann wäre dieser? Welche besonderen Traditionen fänden an diesem Tag statt?

Question #8:
If you could invent a holiday, what and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?

KitKaos

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Mo 2. Jul 2012, 20:57

Jimmy:

It'd probably be Photographer Day - but it should be a holiday that's more than once a year. Because I would want that holiday to make people take more pictures. Go out with their cameras and shoot whatever comes your way. The newspaper stand, the underground, the playground in the parc around the corner, a bench with snow on it, a phone booth with raindrops, a seasonally decorated window, some flowers - there are so many things woth being taken pictuers of but people just ignore them because they don't have time. Everyone's in a rush to go somewhere. I would want my holiday to slow them down and take a step back.
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Vorherige

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Superman - Meta-Diskussion